[September 26, 2018] Ten members of the Bond Task Force met at the Pioneer Pavilion on September 24 to review applications from the twelve Ferndale School District residents who applied to be on the Bond Community Oversight Committee. After several hours of deliberation, the Bond Task Force members selected seven individuals based on the applicants’ backgrounds and experience relevant to the implementation of the 2018 school bond’s proposed projects.
The selected Bond Community Oversight Committee members are:
• Dan Cornelsen – Construction Management
• Riley Cornelsen – Construction Management
• Mark Harting – Business Management and Finance
• Sandi McMillan – Finance
• Anya Milton – Management
• Adam Rustad – Business Management
• Bo Smith – Construction Management
Ferndale School District residents will have an opportunity to meet several members of the Bond Community Oversight Committee at Ferndale High School on October 5 at 5:30 pm before the home football game.